Welcome to another Midweek Mini. Christmas is less than 1 month away, can you believe it? I definitely can’t. That means it is time to start, if you have not already, grabbing those gifts for the special people in your life. For me, I am always looking for great gifts for the special men in my life; not just my husband, but also other male family and my close male friends, and even the guy at work for the company Pollyanna. So, to help you guys out, here are some cool things I have in mind for the fellas I know (none of which are a watch, sweater or tool set):
- For the beer aficionado: Beer of the Month Club membership from monthlyclubs.com. Prices vary, and you can select the length of the membership.
- Is he into wine instead? The same website offers wine clubs (also cigars, flowers, chocolate and cheese).
- For the guy who care about a good shave: Art of Shaving has kits starting at $30 including pre-shave oil, a luxe shaving cream, after-shave balm and a Badger shaving brush.
- For the (not e-) book reader and/or geology fan: Geode book ends starting at $19.95.
- The at-home barber: The Cut Buddy Hair & beard shaping tool. $14.95
- The Year-round griller: Grilling essentials kit. $49.95
- The cologne wearer: The Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler. He can try several samples and get a full-size bottle of the one he likes most for no extra charge. (Plus it comes with a faux leather travel bag.) I mentioned this in my Sephora shopping guide. $65.00
- For the guy who likes to get comfortable. Seriously, who says men don’t like to feel cozy.: A hooded bathrobe from Target. $39.99
- On-the-go music lover (especially guys who run or workout outdoors): A beanie hat with wireless headphones built in. $29.99
- The traveler: A monogramed overnight bag, made in the USA. $42 (includes a three initial monogram).
Hopefully this list helped lessen your gift-finding stress this holiday season. For more tips on how to get through this, often stressful, time of year, check out my post on Surviving the Holidays.
*****Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in any way. The links contained herein are not affiliate links.